Re: avoiding 'authenticity' prompt

From: Richard (quieroleerlo_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 11/12/04

    Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:56:59 +0100 (CET)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    > We use ssh as part of our batch scripts and occasionally come across a
    > machine we haven't visited before and get hung up.

    I am not able to automate my batches with ssh, because it doesn't allow me to introduce in them
    the password, neither the associated with the user (using user/pwd auth) neither that of
    protection of the private key (using pubkey). The script stops, asking for password.

    What´s happening?

    My config.

    OpenSSH 3.8.1
    OpenSSL 0.9.7b
    Solaris 2.6, 7, 8
    HP 11, 11i

    Thankx

    Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
    http://correo.yahoo.es

    • Re: remote execution with TCL
      ... If possible, use ssh instead of rlogin/rsh, as it ... is easier to automate and secure as well. ... it's much easier to automate processing. ...
      (comp.lang.tcl)
    • Re: sftp password authentication question
      ... >>> NetworkSimplicity SSH server). ... >>> The problem is that I tried this but I only manage to either automate ... >>> the authentication or the command process but not both. ... >>> can be apparently easily accomplished with normal FTP. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Different SSH auth method for one user
      ... customer that needs to automate an sftp connection. ... because SSH is expecting a pin+token code pair. ... Keep the configuration unchanged on the server and on ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • avoiding authenticity prompt
      ... We use ssh as part of our batch scripts and occasionally come across a ... machine we haven't visited before and get hung up. ... Within this network we can trust and believe all machines, ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: XFree86 process gets stuck in *Giant
      ... > non-responsive, no graphics, no ability to use the mouse or keyboard. ... > Upon logging into another machine and using ssh to connect to the hung ...
      (freebsd-current)