Re: avoiding 'authenticity' prompt

From: Richard (quieroleerlo_at_yahoo.es)
Date: 11/12/04

    Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:56:59 +0100 (CET)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    > We use ssh as part of our batch scripts and occasionally come across a
    > machine we haven't visited before and get hung up.

    I am not able to automate my batches with ssh, because it doesn't allow me to introduce in them
    the password, neither the associated with the user (using user/pwd auth) neither that of
    protection of the private key (using pubkey). The script stops, asking for password.

    What´s happening?

    My config.

    OpenSSH 3.8.1
    OpenSSL 0.9.7b