Re: avoiding 'authenticity' prompt

From: David T-G (davidtg-sshusers_at_justpickone.org)
Date: 11/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:49:07 -0500
    To: OpenSSH Users <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Nathan, et al --

    ...and then Nathan Jackson said...
    %
    % Hi David,

    Hi!

    %
    % You can use a mix of the -o parameter in the command line to use
    % options in the format of the ssh_config file and the setting
    % StrictHostKeyChecking, info in the man page states:
    [snip]

    Aha! I know that I read the man page but I just wasn't getting what that
    meant. [To top it off, the man page for the version that comes with
    Solaris says "'yes' or 'no'" and doesn't even mention 'ask'!]

    This is perfect. Thanks a bunch!

    HANN

    :-D

    --