Re: Small SSH

From: harry (
Date: 10/04/04

    Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:31:26 +0200
    To: RamaPrabha Sekkizhar <>

    RamaPrabha Sekkizhar wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I am a newbie.
    > I want to run sshd server and client in my device with minum size. How
    > to shrink it?

    strip binaries?

    aka Rik Bobbaers
    K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50 -=-

    • Re: On Bugzilla and spreading FOSS, was: Where Fedora Went Wrong...
      ... real newbie they are absolutely obscure gibberish. ... you mean a better bug reporting client? ... a decent crash checker/tester would be a blessing for the ...
    • Re: Question about pipes (in C)
      ... >>Thanks, sorry, as you probably have guessed i'm a newbie to c... ... First, the server, which generates output for the client to read through a pipe ... int main ...
    • Re: Obtaining IP address or hostname of client
      ... > issue to obtain the address of the client who is connecting.... ... A possible solution is the use of a SSH compatible client along with the ... SSHD server which comes with OS 5.0.6/7; as long as a SSH client ... Mind you this is a CGI script; these scripts are mainly used by WEB ...
    • z/OS 1.12 SSHD authentication failing
      ... I am testing an SSHD server on a new z/OS 1.12 system. ... The connections are failing with following messages on the client side: ... debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, ...
    • Adding client to NIS Domain
      ... I am a newbie in the solaris worls and i am trying to figure out ... how to add a client to our existing NIS domain. ...