Re: Small SSH

From: Mordread Wallas (mordread.wallas_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/04/04

    Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:24:21 +0200
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:57:19 +0530, RamaPrabha Sekkizhar
    <ramaprabha@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    Hi,

    > I am a newbie.
    I'm one too,

    > I want to run sshd server and client in my device with minum size. How
    > to shrink it?
    You should tell us what's this 'device', the 'size' of your current
    ssh (daemon and client) implementation, and the desired size.
    You may also tell us why you would like to reduce this size.

    See you,

    --
    Mordread Wallas

    • Re: implicit linkage (was: Re: Effectively criticizing decisions you disagree with in Debian)
      ... Why should I need to install yet another daemon, ... I had an impression that an ssh login is an actual login. ... since you can easily start an X session over ssh - there's need to ... X server on host A. ssh connection from host A to host B. X clients ...
      (Debian-User)
    • SUMMARY : SSH installation on Solaris 8
      ... Part of the installation sequence is the following: ... I have follwed below document and able to install the ssh long back ... All of the required packages of this tutorial is available from ... Create a startup script for the ssh daemon. ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Remote SSH commands
      ... Tipically If you run a remote command using SSH the behavior is the ... What about if instead of ls I want to execute a daemon and leave the ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: backdoor named tvic / Kayten / ttyshd download in apache logfile
      ... The ttyshd opened a telnet account for them. ... They replaced the ssh daemon and the log/network daemons. ... Yes some cgi and php. ...
      (comp.security.unix)
    • hardening SSH
      ... My primary box (for ssh, it's the my daemon) is on dsl. ... I checked my secure log file (on the daemon box), and have examples of IPs that I was assigned. ...
      (Fedora)