A Banner.

From: Alexander Krasnostavsky (ALEXANDERKR_at_Amdocs.com)
Date: 09/29/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:45:21 +0200
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Hi,
    I am using OpenSSH version 3.6p#2.
    When executing sftp in batch mode, the banner displayed to stderr.
    Also there are some errors that can be discovered only when checking the
    stderr (even when sftp return code is 0).
    Hence I have a problem to distinguish between an error and banner, and
    my batch script failed when the banner is in use.
    Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Alexander.

    Thank you.