Another X11 forwarding question

From: Conley, Robert Michael (robert.conley_at_hp.com)
Date: 09/24/04

    Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:35:11 -0500
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    I've run into an issue I hope someone can help me with. I need to forward back the X display from a server behind a firewall. Here's the fun part. That server does NOT have ssh on it, but another server that can communicate with it does. I can get x11 forwarding to work properly from the second server. Unfortunatley, I can only telnet to the first server from the second. Is there any way to use the ssh connection as some type of X11 proxy/forwarding for another server (ie set the display variable to point back to the server with ssh somehow?). I've tried google, but it wasn't able to help.

    Thanks for any help.
    Rob Conley