Not requiring password

From: leam (leam_at_reuel.net)
Date: 09/22/04

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:03:32 -0500

    Feel free to suggest and archive string to search for or a man page to
    read.

    I want to set up a limited number of user accounts able to ssh to a
    growing number of servers; preferably without having to type in the
    password every time. I can build a large "authorized_keys" file, but
    every time I add a server I have to add another key and distribute the
    entire file all over.

    Is there a better way to do this? We are not crossing into public
    networks; internal only.

    ciao!

    leam

    • using SSH to execute commands on remote servers as different user
      ... To update, modify, and do other ISP type things to user accounts and files on ... remote servers, we commonly use SSH to run commands remotely. ... Much of this is through a seperate apache daemon running as that user on the ...
      (freebsd-isp)
    • Re: Core servers
      ... root, two DCs different sites, no user accounts. ... INF and RID roles for the child domain be isolated from ... The term core servers is being used to describe these DCs ...
    • Re: workgroup vs domain recommendation
      ... The issue of one ID/pwd accessing multiple boxes ... uses a second private domain, and only set up one-way trust between your ... manipulate public servers, ... The domain is attractive for simplifying user accounts and implementing ...
    • NT migration to W2K / E2K Help
      ... The Migration also includes Exchange 5.5 Servers ... The ADC was run and disabled user accounts were created in the ... While I can survive with out the Sid History of the User accounts I ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.setup.installation)
    • Moving user accounts to W2K from NT Need advice badly