Re: SSH hanging

From: Johnson Jeba Asir (
Date: 09/20/04

    Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 06:22:18 -0700 (PDT)

    Helo all,

              Sorry for the very late reply. After setting
    the MTU to 1350, the connection was fine for a couple
    of days. So far i'm allowing ICMP ports 0,8 alone.
    Since this issue is very important, i've changed my
    entier settup. Once the things are fine then, I'll
    update my firewall with ICMP request handling and
    revert it back. Now I need a way to find out which
    link is having lesser MTU problem. Is there is any way
    to find it out?

    --- Robert Hajime Lanning <>