Re: scp to pipe

From: Atro Tossavainen (atossava_at_cc.helsinki.fi)
Date: 09/16/04

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:50:21 +0300 (EEST)

    Hello,

    > It throws the warning "/dev/stdout: truncate: Invalid argument" unless you use

    > But you dont get anything else from stderr either. Hope it helps.

    I don't get a truncate error message.

    However, one problem I can see with this is that you would be mixing
    the standard output from scp (which at least in ssh.com ssh2 v3.2.3
    means the statistics) with the contents of the file being copied.

    --
    Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
    Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,