Re: Where do I get an RSA file?

From: Greg Norris (haphazard_at_kc.rr.com)
Date: 09/04/04

    Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 12:01:07 -0500
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 06:31:03PM -0400, Fred Friedman wrote:
    > Help folks,
    > When I use TTerm and the SSH extension to get to my SUSE linux server
    > from windows 2000pro, the windows TTERM/SSH asks for a RSA file
    > location. Where do I get/generate this file? inside linux or windows?
    > By what program?

    This doesn't answer your question, but I'd like to point out that TTSSH
    only supports the SSH1 protocol version, which has known security
    issues. I'd strongly suggest switching to a client which supports
    SSH2, if at all possible. My personal choice is PuTTY
    (http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/), but there are
    a number of others available as well.