NumberOfPasswordPrompts for SSH2?

From: David E. Meier (dev_at_eth0.ch)
Date: 09/01/04

    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:38:19 +0200 (CEST)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi folks,

    I am not sure if this is only an SSH related question: I want to alter the
    number of times a user is prompted to enter the password until the server
    drops the connection.

    While googeling for a bit I found an option 'NumberOfPasswordPrompts',
    however it applied to SSH1 only and I could not find anything similar in
    the manpages for sshd_config.

    Any other way? Thanks. Dave.

    • Re: Rewritten play
      ... playwright is the soul of the theatre and the writer's script is at the heart of what we do. ... To alter it to fit one's own concept is to be a traitor to the theatre. ... Dave: So, you'd be willing to give up evil for Lisa? ... Johnny Johnson: Teaching English as a second language. ...
      (rec.arts.theatre.plays)
    • Re: Req: Balanced Input Tupe circuit
      ... dave wrote: ... I am looking for a balanced input schematic to alter my cary slm-100 input ... to symmetric driven from my wadia 27 dac. ...
      (rec.audio.tubes)
    • Re: Why Cant the 24 Win ?
      ... acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. ... You need to get a grip also DAVe. ... Its not like he was having an alter ...
      (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
    • Re: Why Cant the 24 Win ?
      ... also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. ... You need to get a grip also DAVe. ... alter call in victory lane. ...
      (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
    • Re: Does our Solar System or Earth look a bit personal to you ?
      ... I was pointing out that Dave, and his christian friends, are exactly the same - he denies the wealth of evidence simply because it suits his superstitions. ... That doesn't alter the fact that evolution has all the evidence and Dave has none. ...
      (uk.philosophy.atheism)