RE: HELP please! Why is the agent NOT recognized

Christopher.Fouts_at_infineon.com
Date: 08/16/04

    Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:45:43 -0400
    To: <dtucker@zip.com.au>

    BTW, ssh-agent $SHELL does what eval `ssh-agent` does...

    -chris

    • Re: ssh-agent stacks up in Linux
      ... Running ssh-agent. ... Having your login shell run a series of shell commands that are ... with the agent. ... > abandon the session. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: ssh-agent stacks up in Linux
      ... that didn't kill the ssh-agent session. ... > 2) Having your login shell run a series of shell commands that are ... > with the agent. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: ssh-agent stacks up in Linux
      ... > 2) Having your login shell run a series of shell commands that are ... > printed by the ssh-agent. ... > with the agent. ... >> abandon the session. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Can ssh add keys to ssh-agent?
      ... pointing to the same agent. ... If ssh-agent isn't already running at the time your ssh command is ... the presence or absence of an agent running under your UID using some ...
      (SSH)
    • ssh-add OpenSSHPrivateKey at login
      ... OK my ssh going now (with proxy too). ... BTW to manage these kind of login i use a bash shell and the ssh-agent ...
      (comp.security.ssh)