Re: Restrict commands for all users

From: Chris Jensen (
Date: 08/12/04

    Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:20:08 +1000

    > Have you tried to just change their login shell to "/usr/bin/unison" ?
    I was under the impression (from reading other posts) that this isn't
    a secure solution as it is possible for the client to request an
    alternate shell

    • Re: breaking the model
      ... > The forms data then is in the Request object. ... HTTP Request; in this case, the form POST Request from the Page. ... client and server. ...
    • Re: Resolving record with enumerated type
      ... In a CPU BFM package, ... because data goes in two directions (request from the ... from the server to the client), you'll need some way to orchestrate ...
    • Re: WSE 3.0 + UserNameToken without X.509 Cert/Kerberos + Signing + Encryption How?
      ... I still think that there is a lot of benefit for Secure Conversation ... message security and thefore it does not encrypt the message. ... between client and server using a UserNameToken that passes the UserName ... assuming the client request adds a proper UserNameToken... ...
    • RE: Problems with wsdl-generated proxy clients
      ... the client gets the same error on my xp ... meaning that the request was malformed. ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... Looking at the IIS logs, I didn't even see the request in the log. ...
    • Re: Performance Issue with Runtime Image
      ... >> the client, closes the connection, then dies. ... request before even accepting the next incoming connection. ... The client program is unaffected so presumably the server is ...