Re: Restrict commands for all users

From: Robert Hajime Lanning (robert.lanning_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/12/04

    Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:24:50 -0700
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Have you tried to just change their login shell to "/usr/bin/unison" ?

    --
    END OF LINE
           -MCP

    • Re: Activating ls colors by default
      ... That will cause your login shell to source your .bashrc file. ... Let me repeat snippets from the bash manual in the "INVOCATION" ... and reads and executes commands from the first one ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: How to extend the history file .sh_history and .bash_history
      ... >> commands you'd like to save. ... after the first time your history file is written to. ... if you have any function definitions in your .profile (which is read ... by your login shell before .kshrc), changing the value of HISTSIZE in .kshrc ...
      (comp.unix.shell)
    • Re: Activating ls colors by default
      ... > That will cause your login shell to source your .bashrc file. ... >> I need to identify the config file that bash uses in the virtual ... and reads and executes commands from the first one ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: [opensuse] nvidia display problem in 11.3
      ... I put this line in my .bashrc file ... .bashrc is intended for bash, your login shell, which runs on every login, ... better place when I've asked about problems with xrandr commands used there. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Necessary code or trash?
      ... > they do not depend on libraries that live in /usr. ... > basic commands, it's a bad idea to have them depend on a library that might ... > changing root's login shell. ... Marc Wiz ...
      (freebsd-questions)