RE: Unable to connect to sshd on server inside firewall

From: Nathan Jackson (
Date: 07/29/04

    To: "'Gahring, David'" <>,
    Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:50:19 -0700

    Hi Dave,

    When the server was relocated, did the IP address change for this

    It could be that the public key you have for the server (in the
    known_hosts file) is incorrect and therefore the connection is
    To get around this, you can remove the entry for this server in your
    known_hosts file.

    Failing that, turn the sshd logging onto DEBUG3 (in sshd_config) and
    take a look at the logfile, it may give you some pointers as to what
    is failing.