My server doesnt start

From: Mikko Estola (cyrusvr_at_europe.com)
Date: 07/14/04

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:36:35 -0500

    Hi !

    I have a little problem with starting server with openssh and cygwin. I have done everything like it read in the setup manual. I get this kind of message when i type cygrunsrv --start sshd..."cygrunsrv : error starting a service : QueryServiceStatus : Win32 error 1062 : The service didnt start. So what can i do to make it work ?

    ThaZ

    ...sorry about my bad english... im from finland :)

    Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
    http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup