How create multiples ssh on same host without asking same password

From: Eric LeBlanc (inouk_at_igt.net)
Date: 06/30/04

    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:59:22 -0400 (EDT)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hello,

    I used the SecureShell windows client from ssh.com and it have a cool
    feature: Once I logged on a server with ssh, I was able to create more
    terminals without being asked for a password again. It seems that it use
    the 'same channel' created from the first ssh client.

    So, it's possible with ssh on linux/bsd? If yes, how?

    Why I ask taht? Because it's really annoying when I have a SecureID key,
    and I must wait 1 minute between login.. When I want to open 10 terms,
    it will take more than 10 minutes and 30 seconds just to log in. Also, I
    like to enter the password ONE time.

    Thanks for your help!

    E.

    --
    Eric LeBlanc
    inouk@igt.net

    • Re: Multinet SSH server missing a feature?
      ... The /NOCOMMAND switch isn't supported for MultiNet SSH. ... of the SSH environment, in that the server actually does most of the ... >they were all rejected by the Multinet SSH server as having an invalid ... >cannot log it as a feature request. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: no password ssh
      ... | I am trying to get ssh to work without prompting for a password. ... | ssh'ing with also exists on that other server then I am not prompted ... Not a feature. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Trouble with X11 over SSH on Mandriva 2010.0
      ... If next clean install/update causes ssh to break, ... installed the sshd daemon/service package (OpenSSH Server) on the server. ... correct values for client and server. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Apache Software Foundation Server compromised, resecured. (fwd)
      ... this was one "result" of the comromised ssh binary at sourceforge. ... a public server of the Apache Software Foundation ... > (ASF) was illegally accessed by unknown crackers. ... > exhaustive audit of all Apache source code and binary distributions ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Re: FreeBSD Crash without Errors, Warnings, or Panics
      ... I suppose I could run on stable until the driver is fixed in a release branch, but I need this box up and online, and I've always read that the stable branch is not the place for production servers. ... I'm running 6.0-RELEASE-p5 on a Toshiba built server: dual Xeon Intel motherboard with a LSILogic MegaRAID controller. ... Also, some network ports still respond, like a telnet to port 22 to test SSH will yield an SSH banner, but trying to connect with SSH just hangs. ... The box runs a web-based app and connects to a local Postgres DB which seemed to be unable to start new connections being requested by the PHP scripts. ...
      (freebsd-hackers)