Re: scp destination file has not data

From: R2S1T (rasito_at_jkt.elga.net.id)
Date: 06/28/04

    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:07:46 +0700

    complite syntax

    #scp local_file user@remote_host: /path/path

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Daniel R.Miessler" <daniel@dmiessler.com>
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 2:41 PM
    Subject: Re: scp destination file has not data

    • Re: sftp syantax to copy file from box A to box B
      ... don't think I have mastered the format of the syntax example given. ... sftp joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... scp myUserName@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:pine-4.64-1.i386.rpm. ... computer (Box B is offsite and I am work from office or home computer ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • Re: ssh - connect to directory outside of /user/home - permission denied
      ... According to the unison manual the syntax in the configuration would be: ... If you just want to copy some files, you could also use scp: ... Dominik Meister ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Uploading a file via SCP
      ... that's the wrong syntax. ... manual page, although personally I'd use rsync instead of scp, if the ... OP has ssh access then rsync will work over ssh using; ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • Re: migrating user and web files to new server
      ... Why are you rejecting the syntax?! ... I never saw any syntax for the scp way of doing it. ... I was having a horrible day, I really shouldn't reply to lists on those type of days. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Is SSH worth it??
      ... > We would be using SSH and SCP. ... SCP for automated scripts. ... > client will not be prompted for a password. ... remote machine, but imho it is better to swap client+server and give ...
      (Security-Basics)