Re: port forwarding without the shell

Andrius.Kurtinaitis_at_maf.vu.lt
Date: 06/27/04

    Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:41:13 +0300
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    > I don't think the SSH 1 protocol has the ability to *not* run a command
    > and still do port forwarding.

    Well, it surely has, because I am using it. With openSSH as a client. My problem
    is that I can not send it to the background.

    Andrius

    • [djm@cvs.openbsd.org: OpenSSH 4.0 released]
      ... OpenSSH 4.0 has just been released. ... implementation and includes sftp client and server support. ... AllowGroups and DenyGroups (Bugzilla #909) ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • Announce: OpenSSH 4.3 released
      ... OpenSSH 4.3 has just been released. ... implementation and includes sftp client and server support. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: OpenSSH
      ... OpenSSH" rather, ... from the same client IP, same client program, same options on the ... rather long delay after answering the password prompt. ... and a password prompt all at once instantly. ...
      (comp.unix.sco.misc)
    • Re: setting ssh-add environment variables on Windows
      ... > I'm running the OpenSSH for Windows client without a full cygwin ... > Seems impossible to do without a full cygwin install and access to a bash ... I haven't tried the openssh/windows client. ... If you can't find a similar program in the openssh client, ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • OpenSSH 4.1 released
      ... OpenSSH 4.1 has just been released. ... implementation and includes sftp client and server support. ... to abort the connection (bugzilla #896) ...
      (SSH)