sftp Client on Windows XP

From: Saju Paul (saju.paul_at_emergis-systems.com)
Date: 05/27/04

    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:23:20 -0400

    Folks,
    I'm new to OpenSSH and have been tasked to write a 'sftp' Client for a
    home-grown application that runs on a Windows platform (at least I think
    that what the salesman wants).

    Know the answers to my questions must be somewhere but I was not able to
    find it.

    So here goes...

    1. Is this possible ?
    2. Does Windows support OpenSSH or vice versa ?

    If the answers to these questions is yes; I'd like to know where I can find
    the details.

    Thanks,
    Saju Paul

    (ps: Have box running Fedora; installed the portable OpenSSH version 3.8.1
    on it; Tested ssh & sftp. Both work Okay.)