Re: HP-UX logname: could not get login name

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 05/13/04

    Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:55:54 +1000
    To: Troy.Wilson@chi.frb.org

    Troy.Wilson@chi.frb.org wrote:

    > Have you tried enabling UseLogin in sshd_config?

    Be aware that UseLogin has some limitations (eg it will disable X
    forwarding).

    Also, if that works then there's still some kind of problem with sshd's
    login recording which I'd like to find and fix (but so far I've been
    unable to reproduce).

    Adrian, could you please mail me config.h and config.log produced by
    running configure (off-list, please!).

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.