RE: Secure FTP client ONLY?

From: John Wheeler (jwheeler_at_GENETEC.COM)
Date: 05/12/04

    Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:30:29 -0400
    To: "Alexander Meyer" <ameyer@nortelnetworks.com>, <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Hi Alex,

    Putty has very light weight client applications for windows. In this
    case you could use psftp.exe to run an sftp like session. See:

    http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html

    I use Putty for all my ssh tunneling and file transfers through the
    internet and Cygwin or Linux at the ssh server end.

    enjoy,

    John Wheeler