openssh with DSL and DHCP -- ListenAddress?

From: Deklan Dieterly (dieterly_at_frii.com)
Date: 04/27/04

    Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:04:25 -0400
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    I am trying to get sshd running on my linux box. I am connected to the
    internet through an ethernet card connected to DSL using DHCP on my ISP.

    I have the latest ssh package from debian.

    After running sshd, I am unable to connect from other hosts.

    I think that the problem is with the ListenAddress Parameter in the
    /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. What do I set this to if I'm using DHCP and
    an Internet Service Provider?

    Thanks.