Re: copy from one remote machine to another

From: Robert Khachikyan (
Date: 04/14/04

    To: Jim Horwath <>
    Date: 14 Apr 2004 12:17:13 -0700

    Nothing is impossible...

    your syntax is correct. Just type it in as is
    and you're set!

    As Always,

    On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 12:40, Jim Horwath wrote:
    > All,
    > I have files I need to copy from one machine to another.
    > Because of firewall configurations, I need to first copy the
    > files to a third machine. Is it possible to copy files from
    > machineA to machineB while executing the command from
    > machineC.
    > I am connected to machineC
    > scp user1@machineA:/filelist user1@machineB:/filelist
    > Is this possible, or am I living in way-out land.
    > Regards,
    > Jim

    • Re: FC4 - Voodoo
      ... Regards, ... If it is not a Fedora issue, ... I get a message saying that the syntax is wrong. ... > wonder except that I got this from the MySQL website where the user ...
    • Re: buttons too wide
      ... David McDivitt wrote: ... Provide an URL showing a test case. ... Thanks Jim. ... It is simple button syntax: ...
    • Re: cannot copy image column from table to table
      ... > Can you send the exact query you're trying to use? ... The syntax I posted ... >> Not sure what the correct syntax should be but what you sent doesn't ... >> JIM ...
    • Re: run "net start" remotely
      ... for syntax. ... Regards, ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ...
    • Re: Network Functionality Zero
      ... as to the syntax of your ZEROCONF parameter. ... Regards, Mike Klinke ...