Migration of ssh to OpenSSH

From: Jay Ungab (jungab_at_dairy-farm.com.ph)
Date: 03/17/04

    To: "'secureshell@securityfocus.com'" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:46:38 +0800

    Hi Everyone,

                I'm going to migrate my existing SSH 2.3.0 running in AIX
    4.3.3.0 to OpenSSH_3.71p2.
    And I have some question to clarify.
    1. During installation of OpenSSH, still I can use the key I generate
    in my old SSH using my existing account? Are they compatible?
    2. Do I need to regenerate a new public key for the new installed
    openssh for my existing account if my old SSH doesn't work?
    3. In my SSH, I'm using authorization and identification file, still I
    can use it? In openssh, it using authorization_keys and no identification
    files. Any pointer what should I do?
    4. Any reference or documentation in migrating SSH to OpenSSH.

    Many thanks.

    Regards,
    Jay