Migration of ssh to OpenSSH
From: Jay Ungab (jungab_at_dairy-farm.com.ph)
To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:46:38 +0800
I'm going to migrate my existing SSH 2.3.0 running in AIX
184.108.40.206 to OpenSSH_3.71p2.
And I have some question to clarify.
1. During installation of OpenSSH, still I can use the key I generate
in my old SSH using my existing account? Are they compatible?
2. Do I need to regenerate a new public key for the new installed
openssh for my existing account if my old SSH doesn't work?
3. In my SSH, I'm using authorization and identification file, still I
can use it? In openssh, it using authorization_keys and no identification
files. Any pointer what should I do?
4. Any reference or documentation in migrating SSH to OpenSSH.
- application/ms-tnef attachment: stored