Re: OpenSSH on HP-UX 10.20

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 03/20/04

    Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:36:51 +1100
    To: Ken.Simpson@marsh.com

    Ken.Simpson@marsh.com wrote:

    > I need to install SSH on HP-UX 10.20, which is no longer supported by HP.
    > Can someone tell me which SSH release I could use and any other hints ?

    OpenSSH 3.8p1 has been reported to work on 10.20, with the exception of
    a problem with password expiry when in Trusted Mode.

    (The problem can be solved fairly easily, see
    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=secure-shell&m=107962915102270)

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.