Re: sftp ls command

From: Maxwell Bottiger (sleepylight_at_jive-turkey.net)
Date: 03/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:00:10 -0500 (EST)
    To: alan cline <alan.cline@sas.com>

    I don't know why they're different, but if you just typle "ls -l" from the
    unix box you'll get the same output.

    BTW, under linux my sftp output looks like your 'unix' output. Is it
    possible you have some aliases set or something?

    --
    -Maxwell Bottiger
    http://www.jive-turkey.net

    • RE: sftp between UNIX box and NT Server using SFTP Root.
      ... sftp between UNIX box and NT Server using SFTP Root. ... Legg Mason therefore recommends that you do not send confidential information to us via electronic mail, including social security numbers, account numbers, and personal identification numbers. ...
      (SSH)
    • text to xml conversion
      ... I am trying to send a XML file via SFTP staying completely in UNIX. ... It is the conversion to XML that is the problem. ...
      (comp.text.xml)
    • To Liam Slider and linonut...
      ... BTW, linonut, I'm not a troll in any way. ... I do use linux, I'm usually ... employed as a unix admin or unix qa engineer, ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Secure Web Server Version 2.0 available for download
      ... Not so with SFTP, it always will produce Unix style Stream-LF files. ... But surely this won't work in transferring Unix binary files to VMS ??? ... >allowed or possible to truly adapt the SSH kit for VMS. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: text to xml conversion
      ... I am trying to send a XML file via SFTP staying completely in UNIX. ... That hyphen is an artifact of viewing the XML document in a browser. ... comma-separated data to XML, ...
      (comp.text.xml)