RE: Freeware SSH server on Windows

From: Nick Duda (nduda_at_VistaPrint.com)
Date: 02/18/04

    Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:03:37 -0500
    To: <chintan@gnvfc.com>, <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    CYGWIN
    http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html

    -----Original Message-----
    From: chintan@gnvfc.com [mailto:chintan@gnvfc.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:30 PM
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Subject: Freeware SSH server on Windows

    Hi all,

    we are planning to set up SSH Server on windows2000 Machine for remote
    secure telnet and FTP on Server where different services are running.

    I'm new to SSH. Never installed any one.

    Can any one suggest the Freeware SSH on Windows 2000/NT and link for the
    same where i can find enough material to install and configure so that
    remote user/administrator can do Secure Shell through clinet like PTTY
    etc....

    Thanks in advance...

    Regards,

    chintan shah