RE: windows to linux via the internet

fastrin_at_tin.it
Date: 02/13/04

    Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:28:41 +0100
    To: "JM Fraser" <jmf@cybertrex.co.uk>, secureshell@securityfocus.com

    i suggest you to try this product

    http://www.nomachine.com

    best regards
    #Fabio

    • Re: Browsers for those IE-only sites
      ... >>the Internet. ... > I was refering to the selection of English sites. ... was not going to be distributed with new Windows. ... There are Linux boxes ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Trolling the Goss.
      ... The rest only turned up in a digression about connecting different   ... only one, and no more, computer is to be connected to internet), but   ... I'll look at Linux if it can replace windoze for what   ... You could consider using a new small-size off-the-shelf Windows ...
      (rec.arts.sf.written)
    • Re: Aint windows grand...NOT
      ... one of these newsgroups complaining that MS Windows is the problem.. ... Linux is coded MUCH better?.. ... INTERNET OPTIONS and look for the button to do this.. ... > I need to format, as i mentioned before, because Windows ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
    • Re: [OT]: OS as religions (was: Raw Convertors)
      ... to be a real competition to the Internet. ... WinCE isn't Windows. ... you're a closet Linux user. ... have attempted to install Linux and had problems. ...
      (rec.photo.digital)
    • Re: [OT]: OS as religions (was: Raw Convertors)
      ... on the Internet when Windows didn't even exist, ... So you signed the NDA forbiding you to a) say anything ... Linux doesn't claim, claims are just empty words from marketing. ...
      (rec.photo.digital)