RE: AIX and w

Rice.Dana_at_ic.gc.ca
Date: 02/10/04

    To: dtucker@zip.com.au
    Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:09:01 -0500

    My typo, I had used /usr/local/ssl. The config.log has been recreated with a
    successful configure so I no longer have the failed one. If I remember
    correctly I had checked and it ended with something similar to:
    OpenSSL library version not found. I will have to wait for another
    upgrade(there will be several shortly) to research further.
    Thanks