Documentation for making server subsystems?

From: Sven Riedel (sr_at_gimp.org)
Date: 01/29/04

    Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:20:40 +0100
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi,
    I've been looking through the manpages and the OpenSSH website for any
    documentation on how to make your own serversided subsystem (like sftp).
    Unfortunately, I haven't found anything, the existing documentation
    seems to elegantly sidestep this topic. :)
    Does anyone know where to find such documentation or could someone
    please give me a rundown on what needs to be done?

    Regs,
    Sven

    --
    Sven Riedel                      sr@gimp.org
    Liebigstr. 38

    • sftp for windows clients
      ... Hello people who work with security, documentation, and FreeBSD in general. ... Today I was poking around sftp. ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • sftp from an ssh connection?
      ... and then using it to do sftp by calling .sftp ... the session object is not documented. ... Is it just an oversight in the documentation, ...
      (comp.lang.ruby)