password file syncing

jim.horwath_at_rcn.com
Date: 01/26/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:14:52 -0500
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    I have two servers I need to keep the passwd and group files
    in sync. I don't have access to an HA environment, as a
    poor man's solution I was thinking of using rsync or rdist
    over ssh to keep the password files in sync between two
    servers. Anybody have any experience either positive or
    negative doing something like this? Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Jim