[Fwd: Re: disconnecting when idle problem]

From: Robert Khachikyan (rkhachik_at_sdsio.jpl.nasa.gov)
Date: 01/19/04

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: 19 Jan 2004 10:41:26 -0800

    Forgot to forward it to the groups...

    -----Forwarded Message-----

    --
    Robert Khachikyan <rkhachik@sdsio.jpl.nasa.gov>

    • Re: [Fwd: Re: disconnecting when idle problem]
      ... I have a user that has this same problem when he uses SSH to connect to ... one of our servers. ... >>The cable company will never claim any responsibility ... >>>to both home machines, one running Win98 SE, and one running ME. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: Oh, Look, Its One of the Horsemen of the Infocalypse
      ... dialup and my cable company (Starstream, not a major player) doesn't ... Last I checked DSL wasn't available, ... But SSH is over the pain of use threshold ... ...
      (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
    • Re: Cable Broadband Internet Signal loss from serial RG59 cabling - RF amp recommendations?
      ... > If my cable company has them they aren't selling them to DIYers like ... cable modem and they whipped up a cable, tested it and handed it to me. ... also might assume that the original installer didn't want to deal with ... One thing to watch out for and not underestimate: tight cable bends. ...
      (comp.dcom.modems.cable)
    • Re: Help With TV Reception
      ... Generally the frequencies required for the cable modem are in about the ... I'd put money down at it's a filter problem. ... > Call your cable company and I am sure the'll know what's wrong and fix it... ... >>I go to watch the television, everything is snowy EXCEPT for two channels. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: ISPs?
      ... cable company for a cable modem? ... different independent ISPs and each one had a room loaded with 56k ... mainly a backup connection. ...
      (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)