Re: SFTP Issue

From: Marius Huse Jacobsen (mahuja_at_c2i.net)
Date: 01/07/04

    Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:37:49 -0800
    To: "Caron, Jim" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    • sftp password
      ... I manage a server that must provide outside access for all users. ... part of the switch, I also no longer allow telnet and ftp but depend on ... gives no errors when the second script no longer ... This leaves one problem, however with sftp. ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Switching from sftp to ssh without exiting and logging in
      ... I would like to be able to switch from sftp to the ssh CL without ... or somehow switch both the client to an SSH client and the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • SFTP
      ... I have been using api calls to the wininet.dll for all of my ftp automation. ... I now need to switch over to sftp. ...
      (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
    • SFTP Issue
      ... Whenever a connection ... is made through SFTP, the owners/groups of files are not recognized. ... I suspect it's a library problem, ...
      (SSH)
    • using j2ssh connecting via sftp, but get "Corrupt Mac on input"
      ... but get "Corrupt Mac on input". ... When using a regular command line sftp everything works fine. ... Suspect ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)