Re: Porting SSH (VxWorks)

From: Atro Tossavainen (atossava_at_cc.helsinki.fi)
Date: 12/16/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:51:23 +0200 (EET)

    > Did anybody try porting openssh or say redhat ssh to vxWorks (MIPS).

    Yes, but they want to charge for their efforts:

    (a port of OpenSSH to vxWorks) http://www.teamf1.com/SSHield.htm

    (the commercial product) http://www.ssh.com/company/newsroom/article/75/

    --
    Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
    Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

    • Re: Gnu Emacs for 10.20 ?
      ... If you have AFS, please grab a copy of whatever you want from ... Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish & ...
      (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
    • Re: Performance SSH1 vs SSH2
      ... Check if you're using the 3DES cipher. ... (Use Blowfish/Twofish/AES instead.) ... Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish & ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: PPP over SSH
      ... > I have been reading that PPP can be placed over SSH to produce a VPN. ... Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish & ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Senior Security Analyst - Toronto
      ... Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish & ... / the University of Helsinki, Finland, ...
      (comp.security.unix)
    • Re: IRIX 6.5.12 -> 6.5.22 problem
      ... You haven't installed Patch 5086 before attempting the upgrade. ... Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish & ...
      (comp.sys.sgi.admin)