Re: Porting SSH (VxWorks)

From: Atro Tossavainen (atossava_at_cc.helsinki.fi)
Date: 12/16/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:51:23 +0200 (EET)

    > Did anybody try porting openssh or say redhat ssh to vxWorks (MIPS).

    Yes, but they want to charge for their efforts:

    (a port of OpenSSH to vxWorks) http://www.teamf1.com/SSHield.htm

    (the commercial product) http://www.ssh.com/company/newsroom/article/75/

    --
    Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
    Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,