Re: Send xterm to remote workstation with OpenSSH

From: security (security_at_kalamiteit.nl)
Date: 12/11/03

    Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:55:33 +0100
    To: binarym@psycho-hazard.net, secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi
    i have gotten X forwarding to work in windows and in linux, with both
    you need to have X forwarding enabled in your sshd_config!
    in windows i used x-win32 or winaxe config, and on linux i was used to
    use Xnest (installed on the server ) "
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~crocco/x-forwarded.txt " < this will help you
    through.
    cheers,