Flow control problems, outgoing packet dropped

From: Orion Poplawski (orion_at_cora.nwra.com)
Date: 12/09/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:22:57 -0700

    One of my users is seeing the following:

    Server version does not support lstat operation
    Fetching /raid/home/lwang/grograt.tar to grograt.tar
    ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing
    packet dropped.
    ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing
    packet dropped.
    ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing
    packet dropped.

    client system is RedHat 9, openssh 3.5p1. Any ideas what might be
    causing this?

    TIA,
        Orion

    • Re: XP Client Cant Log In To Server After Initial Setup
      ... When I set up the SBS 2003 server, ... > reboot of the client system, the log in to the server with the domain ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: XP Client Cant Log In To Server After Initial Setup
      ... in this industry is gleaned from the help that we give one another. ... >> reboot of the client system, the log in to the server with the domain ... >> network from the local machine, I would be asked for credentials and I ... >> then log in to the server and browse the shared folders. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Evo warning -- could it be connect to NetworkManager ??
      ... bottom of my Evolution window telling me "Error while fetching mail". ... Play around with the dig tool, request the address for that server, see ... you're off-line, when you're really on-line, has been a common complaint ...
      (Fedora)
    • restriction for particular user for particular software
      ... Start educating yourself about group policy objects in ... >windows2000 server in the server. ... >windows xp. ... >client system for anyother user in the same server. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
    • Re: mounting NFS directory with read write access
      ... The two accounts need the same ... Maybe the easiest way would be to change the uid/gid of the user ... on the client system and chown your files with the new uid/gid (just ... He also needs to make sure the server is exporting the filesystem ...
      (Fedora)