OpenSSH for Windows

From: Patel, Dipak R (
Date: 11/18/03

    To: "''" <>
    Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:05:34 -0000

    I hope you can help.

    I am trying to install a public key onto a w2k box. I have read the info on this and I think I need to put copy the public key to a file called authorized_keys which I have done and then copy this file into the .ssh directory under the users profile. Unfortunately I am unable to create this directory, because you cannot create a directory with a preceding ' . '. Please can you tell me how to go about doing this or point me in the right direction. Cheers.

    Dipak Patel - BSc (Hons), MCSE / MCSA
    Infrastructure Analyst
    EDS GOSD WITS Windows Server Support
    EDS, UK3 SMC, Vantage Point Business Village,
    Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 OEL.
    > * Phone: +44 (0) 1594 591260
    > * Fax: +44 (0) 1594 592308
    * Mail: