OpenSSH for Windows

From: Patel, Dipak R (dipak.r.patel_at_eds.com)
Date: 11/18/03

    To: "'secureshell@securityfocus.com'" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:05:34 -0000

    Hi,

    I hope you can help.

    I am trying to install a public key onto a w2k box. I have read the info on this and I think I need to put copy the public key to a file called authorized_keys which I have done and then copy this file into the .ssh directory under the users profile. Unfortunately I am unable to create this directory, because you cannot create a directory with a preceding ' . '. Please can you tell me how to go about doing this or point me in the right direction. Cheers.

    Regards
    Dipak

    Dipak Patel - BSc (Hons), MCSE / MCSA
    Infrastructure Analyst
    EDS GOSD WITS Windows Server Support
    EDS, UK3 SMC, Vantage Point Business Village,
    Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 OEL.
    * Mail: dipak.r.patel@eds.com