File transfer could not be started or it exited unexpectedly, please help

From: yan hu (huyanx_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/13/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:24:13 -0500

    I'm using :

    F-Secure SSH Client 5.3 build 23 and F-Secure SSH File Transfer
    It works fine when I use the SSH Client. But, when I'm using sftp, it
    displays :

    File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly.
    Exit value 0 was returned. Most likely the sftp-server is not in the path of
    the user on the server-side.

    What can be happening ?

    Compare high-speed Internet plans, starting at $26.95.