RE: Problem with X11 forwarding.

From: Steven W. Orr (steveo_at_syslang.net)
Date: 11/04/03

    Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 11:36:46 -0500 (EST)
    To: Mikael Björn <mikael.bjorn@mibj01.dyndns.org>

    On Tuesday, Nov 4th 2003 at 10:05 +0100, quoth Mikael Björn:

    =>Did you restart your ssh session after restarting the ssh server?
    =>
    =>Restarting the server process doesn't magically touch your running
    =>session... ;-)
    =>
    =>/Micke

    I did, but now it seems to work. I just don't know why it didn't work when
    I made the change.

    steveo at syslang.net

    • RE: Problem with X11 forwarding.
      ... Did you restart your ssh session after restarting the ssh server? ... Restarting the server process doesn't magically touch your running ... Subject: Problem with X11 forwarding. ...
      (SSH)
    • ssh stopped working
      ... I had ssh working fine on my debian server running woody. ... I changed the password of the root user and restarted the machine and am now ... unable to locally or remotely connect using ssh clients. ... I have tried changing the password back to the original one and restarting. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Safest way of accessing a home computer from outside?
      ... what if I my router doesent have a public IP ... use for ssh is forwarded to your ssh server. ... You can find Hamachi at ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Setting up SSH on Snow Leopard
      ... a Terminal window on the Mac and try "ssh localhost". ... authentication methods, and is either of those preferred from a security ... the most secure configuration will offer the least amount ... If you want to harden your SSH server, ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Re: Safest way of accessing a home computer from outside?
      ... what if I my router doesent have a public IP ... I agree - ssh with no password and then use certificates to ... use for ssh is forwarded to your ssh server. ... You can find Hamachi at ...
      (Fedora)