RE: extra password protection idea.

Bill_Roswell_at_oxy.com
Date: 11/03/03

    Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:33:22 -0600
    To: <newsgroups@lf.lv>, <bakey@traq.com>

    This idea of key stroke timing was tried some 10 years ago and didn't
    fly well because of all the false authentications. Still the best, if
    you want more security is two factor authentication. Fingerprints are
    the cheapest, but also the easiest to defeat.

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Security Architect
    Occidental Petroleum Corporation
    Houston, Texas
    713-215-7976

    THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND TRADE SECRETS OF
    OCCIDENTAL. UNAUTHORIZED USE OR DISCLOSURE IS PROHIBITED.