Re: extra password protection idea.

From: Scott Morgan (scott_at_morganitechnology.com)
Date: 11/03/03

    Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 19:54:13 -0700
    To: Rahul Sawarkar <torahuls@vsnl.com>

    All people type in a unique rhythm, rate, and pattern. So, a program can
    be written to validate a persons identity. Now, it is only another layer
    of security, because we also type different based on our mood and such.
    So it would have to have a variance allowed. Which allows some other
    person to fall with in the allowed variance.
    Scott