SFTP server on windows

From: Alvin Wong (alvin.wong_at_b2b.com.my)
Date: 10/22/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: 22 Oct 2003 18:51:57 +0800

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a freeware windows based sftp server that is capable of
    transferring files which are upwards of 100MB, can anyone recommend some
    links or software names which i can explore?
    I'm thinking of using openssh on windows but i have not been able to get
    it to work functioning as a ssh server, it works well as a client
    though.
    Also, what are the performance decreases transferring via sftp compared
    to ftp? Would there be a problem transferring huge files? I'm not
    looking for a scp solution but rather an alternative to using ftp and
    doing it securely.

    --
    Thanks and Regards,
    Alvin Wong