SFTP server on windows

From: Alvin Wong (alvin.wong_at_b2b.com.my)
Date: 10/22/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: 22 Oct 2003 18:51:57 +0800

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a freeware windows based sftp server that is capable of
    transferring files which are upwards of 100MB, can anyone recommend some
    links or software names which i can explore?
    I'm thinking of using openssh on windows but i have not been able to get
    it to work functioning as a ssh server, it works well as a client
    though.
    Also, what are the performance decreases transferring via sftp compared
    to ftp? Would there be a problem transferring huge files? I'm not
    looking for a scp solution but rather an alternative to using ftp and
    doing it securely.

    --
    Thanks and Regards,
    Alvin Wong

    • Re: SFTP server on windows
      ... Subject: SFTP server on windows ... > transferring files which are upwards of 100MB, ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: Newbie question - network speeds
      ... >a rather peculiar problem and was wondering if you can help. ... >Transferring files between computers is a pain. ...
    • Re: Files transfer from Dell Axim X50 to Tungsten T3
      ... You might be able to use Peacemaker to beam it. ... But you could put it through a card reader onto the pc. ... The problem is you are transferring files between a PPC and a Palm OS, ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc)