Re: OpenSSH ignores PAM?

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 10/18/03

    Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:23:34 +1000
    To: Florian Effenberger <floeff@arcor.de>

    Florian Effenberger wrote:
    > Could it be that my OpenSSH does not use PAM? Compiliation went okay, and
    > ./configure told me PAM would be used... :-(

    As it says in the release notes for 3.7.1p2, sshd now default to "UsePAM
    no". You'll need to put "UsePAM yes" into your sshd_config file.

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

    • Re: And in the News
      ... I had done nothing to you to warrant it, Marg. ... >> When I know nothing of them, the judgement is usually not formed ... ie. it's okay in their case. ... >> to which she put those handouts: ...
      (misc.writing)
    • Re: And in the News
      ... the judgement is usually not formed well enough ... ie. it's okay in their case. ... > When I've "screamed" plenty about others taking government handouts ... Marg. ...
      (misc.writing)
    • Re: Public key Authentication broken under HP-UX?
      ... As it says in the release notes, UsePAM now defaults to "no", you ... problem with non-PAM authentication on Trusted Mode HP-UX, ... Darren Tucker ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: And in the News
      ... > I had done nothing to you to warrant it, Marg. ... >>> dislike about a situation, and I express that dislike or like in ... >>> When I know nothing of them, the judgement is usually not formed ... ie. it's okay in their case. ...
      (misc.writing)
    • Re: Public key Authentication broken under HP-UX?
      ... Ted Pardike wrote: ... As it says in the release notes, UsePAM now defaults to "no", you probably ... Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au) ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (SSH)