Re: pscp with challengeresponse

From: Asif Iqbal (iqbala_at_qwestip.net)
Date: 10/15/03

    Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:22:38 -0400 (EDT)
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    In other words, I am trying to scp a file windows to my unix client. But not
    sure how since pscp (a tool of putty) by default uses password authentication
    method. And I am not sure how to change that default authentication method

    Any help with that is greatly appreciated

    --
    Asif Iqbal
    http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08