openssh with securecrt

From: Asif Iqbal (iqbala_at_qwestip.net)
Date: 10/08/03

    Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 00:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Hi All

    I installed OpenSSH 3.7.1p2 with Darren's password expire patch and pam_radius.
    It works fine when I try to ssh to this new sshd from a solaris.

    However, when I try ( my usual way ) ssh using securecrt it fails with the
    following error

            Password authentication failed

    Securecrt setup as
    Protocol: ssh1
    Cipher: 3DES
    Authentication: Password

    It used to work with 3.4 + PAM. The only difference between the new one and old
    is, in the new one I need to use UsePAM yes

    Anyone came across this (or similar) issue ?

    Thanks

    --
    Asif Iqbal
    http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8B686E08