Re: compile errors on redhat 3.0.3

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 10/08/03

    Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:44:37 +1000
    To: Jonathan Sabo <sabo@ait.nrl.navy.mil>

    Jonathan Sabo wrote:
    > I get the following compile errors while building on redhat 3.0.3. Yes
    > its very very old but Im so close.

    > ../openbsd-compat/bsd-misc.h:84: redefinition of `struct timespec'

    For some reason, configure did not detect that you have a "struct
    timespec". Try adding "#define HAVE_STRUCT_TIMESPEC 1" to config.h and
    re-running make.

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

    • compile errors on redhat 3.0.3
      ... I get the following compile errors while building on redhat 3.0.3. ... (cd openbsd-compat && make) ... Jonathan Sabo ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: disabled account accepting publickey authentication
      ... >I don't think this is necessarily the right interpretation. ... The RedHat ... On Solaris, that depends on where you look. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: redhat 5.3 :) ssh
      ... >it is supported and if such thing exists by redhat 5.3.Do u have any ... I don't know about an rpm, but building OpenSSH 3.7.1p2 from source ... (I didn't bother submitting a bug report since ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.unix.admin)
    • Re: OpenSSH ignores pam_chroot?
      ... you mean I have to compile it by hand? ... or wait for Redhat to repackage it. ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Rebuilding OpenSSH on RedHat 7.3
      ... >Since it seems as RedHat isn't making rpms for RedHat 7.3 anymore, ... >attempted to rebuild OpenSSL and OpenSSH on a Redhat linux 7.3 box to try to ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)