Re: seeking help in using openssh to communicate b/w unix & windows.URGENT!!!

From: Logu (logsnaath_at_gmx.net)
Date: 10/07/03

    To: "secureshell" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:07:51 +0530

    > Hi I got the email-id from the web site.
    > Kindly let me know whether we can use ssh to communicate b/w unix &
    windows(the initiation has to be from unix only), if yes then how & where
    can i find the releated informations
    > If its not possible usnig the ssh then whats the other way to pull or push
    file from Unix usnig a encrypted way where the password is not hacked on the
    network.
    > Kindly let us know in detail as soon as possible. It will be a great help
    if you all can do for me.

    Yes. You need an windows ssh server and unix ssh client for your need. You
    may use cygwin+openssh for server in windows and openssh for client in unix.

    -Logu