seeking help in using openssh to communicate b/w unix & windows. URGENT!!!

From: Manish K (manish.k_at_db.com)
Date: 10/06/03

    To: openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org, "secureshell" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:16:29 +0800

    Hi I got the email-id from the web site.
    Kindly let me know whether we can use ssh to communicate b/w unix & windows(the initiation has to be from unix only), if yes then how & where can i find the releated informations
    If its not possible usnig the ssh then whats the other way to pull or push file from Unix usnig a encrypted way where the password is not hacked on the network.
    Kindly let us know in detail as soon as possible. It will be a great help if you all can do for me.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Manish k
    GTO/GBD-ITO/ Banking Systems Asia - IDMS
    Deutsche Bank
    Singapore
    Tel : 6423 6731
    Fax : 62241029