seeking help in using openssh to communicate b/w unix & windows. URGENT!!!

From: Manish K (manish.k_at_db.com)
Date: 10/06/03

    To: openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org, "secureshell" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:16:29 +0800

    Hi I got the email-id from the web site.
    Kindly let me know whether we can use ssh to communicate b/w unix & windows(the initiation has to be from unix only), if yes then how & where can i find the releated informations
    If its not possible usnig the ssh then whats the other way to pull or push file from Unix usnig a encrypted way where the password is not hacked on the network.
    Kindly let us know in detail as soon as possible. It will be a great help if you all can do for me.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Manish k
    GTO/GBD-ITO/ Banking Systems Asia - IDMS
    Deutsche Bank
    Singapore
    Tel : 6423 6731
    Fax : 62241029

    • Re: Using SSH or SCP in REXX under TSO
      ... Now, on your non-z/OS UNIX shell, you can ssh into z/OS ... Using SSH or SCP in REXX under TSO ... from there I can "scp" files to my Unix machine. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • SSPI forward/delegate credentials
      ... The next what I wanted to do was using the tgt for a unix service (ssh). ... the authentication part to use the sspi credentials. ... Using the ssh client in unix my credential going to be forwarded. ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Re: [OT] can anyone offer Lisp job?
      ... was that he should be using ssh to connect to the unix box, but that I also didn't understand why he was even doing that - if he has telnet, he has TCP/IP connectivity, which means he should be able to browse ... means they can't do ssh, nor raw TCP, because they don't have any processing capability, or even an operating system. ... However, as he is using telnet, he must have PPP ... I think it's raw characters over some line. ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: Help: Using ssh and X windows on mac
      ... This works great for command line things, but I'd like to open the X windows system and fvwm2, the window manager, remotely as well. ... When I'm sitting in front of the physical unix computer, I can just type "xstart" at the command line and it pops up. ... When I try that from ssh, I get a long string of error messages and no windows. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Re: SSH Port angeben?
      ... nicht mit, sagen wir, 192.168.1.2:22 (Standard), sondern mit z.B. ... Unter Unix ueblich: man ssh ... Siehe Unix, oder bei GUI das standardisierte Hilfe-Menue ... Hahahahaha. ...
      (de.comp.os.unix.networking.misc)