Re: Regression tests with x509

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 10/03/03

    Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:15:16 +1000
    To: C S <nd_stew@yahoo.com>

    C S wrote:
    > Since that thread I am now able to reproduce the
    > problem. I reinstalled 8.0 while pursuing the
    > key_verify() issue which I feel is related as well.
    > This is how I got to this point. Bottom line is a
    > "make tests" on my stock 8.0 fails without the patch,
    > yet I understand it to be cool on Darren's 8.0!?:

    Yes, I do build-and-test cycles on Redhat 8 automatically several times an
    hour, so you may consider it well tested :-)

    One suggestion: I use the i386 arch Redhat openssl packages, perhaps
    that's the difference?

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

    • Re: natural
      ... what we understand well and can reproduce. ... poke them. ... Not that I would like to pass any kind of judgement ... but the childish recourse to such language as in the post I am now ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: Control-C terminates ssh session
      ... >The bug you cited is marked resolved. ... Only if you can reproduce it with a current version and are prepared to ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: intermittent sshd connection problem in Linux
      ... >It's an intermittent problem and I cannot reproduce it. ... Try bumping MaxStartups in sshd_config: ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)